Thursday, March 25, 2010

God has a sense of humor

I have no cool pictures to post of our latest snow day (which was beautiful by the way). I have very little in the form of written blog. The reason....Well my computer is currently sitting lifeless on my family room floor. This is now I know God has a sense of humor.

After my last post, I went on my way setting my own fun goals for being more productive but still spent my Sunday on my laptop planning my upcoming Disney vacation. Lo and behold in the middle of said planning, my laptop simply shut down. When that tiny piece of machinery tried to turn back on it could not find an operating system and, as a result, sits lifeless on my family room floor.

I know there's a blog in there about not finding an operating system in life. Maybe...when my laptop is back up and running and I am able (please God let me be able) to recover the five months of precious photos I may have lost, I will write that blog. However in the mean time I am unable to spend my day emailing, Facebooking and otherwise wasting my time on that seemingly indispensible machine.

So, while I will be VERY sad if I lost those photos (totally my own silly fault), I am thankful that I have been given this gift of living my life unplugged. I'm enjoying it. My kids are enjoying it.
My DH is enjoying it (all those to dos are getting done, don't cha know?). And I imagine, God smiling down on it all. Perhaps laughing a little at my type A'ness and at the result of his little life disruption. Because He does have a sense of humor after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment