Thursday, March 18, 2010

A little overwhelmed

So I've been spending a little time exploring the blog world. I have known that there are some bloggers out there who are crafty. I have been to Etsy and seen the amazing things that people are creating at home but really...there are some crazy crafters out there. There's a ladies blog devoting to wood working,another one who posts new sewing projects all the time...who made a play house cover for her table...It's amazing. Really.Amazing.

So I sit here, a little overwhelmed because in my day I am lucky to get my house picked up, dishes done and spend a little quality time with my kiddos. So my question is, how do they do it? How is a person able to build a child's play house out of felt, with children in their house and live to blog about it?

There is part of me that wants to say that they can't. That something must be falling between the cracks and that they are pretending. That may be true. But there's another piece of me that hopes that it's not. That they are those amazing women who love to sit and play with their kids and then craft all night...that those women really are out there. That it is possible.

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy with where I am. I have great kids, my house is relatively clean and my laundry is (mostly) done. I'm able to spend time with my Maker each day and even manage to get a work out in here and there. But maybe just maybe I'll find time to add in some crafting. But for now, I'm just happy to look at what others are doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment